Claster Educational Services guides students and families step-by-step so they are well-prepared and confident as they navigate the college admission process. We work with students to develop and highlight the qualifications colleges seek, and to identify schools that will be a great fit. We look beyond rankings and statistics to find colleges where each student will succeed and thrive, both academically and personally.
- advising students on course selection and extracurricular activities
- planning for standardized tests
- developing a college list
- preparing for campus visits and interviews
- demystifying financial aid
- helping students develop strong applications and essays
ABOUT BECKY CLASTER
Becky Claster has been working as an advisor, teacher, tutor, and mentor to college-bound students for more than twenty years.
For eight years, Becky taught for The Princeton Review, helping students at all score levels prepare for the PSAT, SAT, LSAT, GMAT and GRE. She also taught math, reading and social studies in public schools in New York City and on Long Island before relocating to Washington, DC.
- There she worked in education and youth policy on Capitol Hill and at the Corporation for National and Community Service, which runs the AmeriCorps national service program, continuing to provide college advising and standardized test prep to students in DC, Maryland and Virginia.
Becky has also served as a dedicated volunteer with a number of award-winning community-based organizations that serve disadvantaged youth. She currently provides pro bono college counseling through several DC nonprofits.